ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

Big sim + Nail clippers = Micro Sim if it's not here in time

anyway where my prices?
I'm guessing £479.99 for the 16gb

182, turbo rx8, 911

Am I the only one on orange?? Hope they don't fall through on the pre ordering as they have hardly done anything compared to o2! Have all you o2 customers got your micro sims??

Someone I know works at orange and they said they doubt they'll have any for the 24th because they are usually s**t and slow at everything

E87 118d M Sport

youve only got it for another 10 days.................PFT

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's a 6500 Classic.

Nice enough, simple phone. Just very weird after the iPhone.

133, 182, Kangoo 182

Going to try and get a new 3GS from Apple as mine has developed a fault (;)) and then sell it as a very good condition example to fund a new one :D

Citroen DS3 DSport

I'm currently swearing at one of these and will be for the next week and a half.

It is fairly similar to the iPhone 4 in that it is white front and back. The similarity ends there.

gb102-white1.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Going to try and get a new 3GS from Apple as mine has developed a fault (;)) and then sell it as a very good condition example to fund a new one :D

I've got no idea what you're talking about.

Signal fault seems the easiest to get away with, or microphone cutting out during convo's. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I'm currently swearing at one of these and will be for the next week and a half.

It is fairly similar to the iPhone 4 in that it is white front and back. The similarity ends there.

gb102-white1.jpg

OMG, is that the iPhone 5?

I heard it runs Snow Leopard and has an i7.

Tesla MP3 2021

This is what I'm rolling with.... Bad Boy!!!

ALCATEL-OT-206__FRONT_LARGE.jpg

1.8 Civic EX

I'll be swapping to my Samsung D600 at somepoint this week! lol There must literally hundreds if not thousands of people out there rocking some seriously old school phones for the next couple of weeks!

So when do we think the prices will be announced? surely they won't just leave it untill the pre-order site goes live? I would have expected at least an e-mail saying something like, "pre-orders start as of XX time and prices will be X"

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

cant you lot just wait until you get the new iphone then sell your old ones?? surely they wont drop in price that much??

oh and also, in the email from orange, they put 'we will be in contact with you on the 15th june to let you know how you can reserve your iphone 4 ahead of its launch....'
surely they wont wait until tomorrow at somepoint to even tell us when/how we can pre order?
anybody work for orange?

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Better to do it now and get the monies in the bank, IMO.

LY 182

Looking like details aren't gonna be revealed til tomorrow now.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

No, Sir... it is to-tal-ly in-no-cent.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. That's easily the worst out of those posted!

Is yours the version with the flag, too?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

"Those anxiously waiting the Apple iPhone 4 pricing details could have their questions answered by the end of the day as service providers ready themselves for tomorrow's pre-orders.

At least two of the country’s leading network providers are today (June 14th) expected to unveil the deals, prices and packages they are to offer wannabe iPhone 4 owners.

With the Apple iPhone 4 due for release in just 10 days time on Thursday 24th June and pre-orders kicking off tomorrow (June 15th), networks have not wanted to show their hands first in fear of being undercut.

However, according to Geeky Gadgets, the iPhone 4 network silence is set to be broken by “a couple” of the service providers just hours ahead of the start of pre-sales.

Despite this claim, precisely which networks are going to act first is not know. Five major service providers have all confirmed that they will hold the much-hyped Apple handset from its day of release. Orange, Vodafone, T-Mobile and 3 Mobile are all set to join the UK’s original exclusive rights holder to the iPhone, O2 in stocking the new smartphone."

LY 182

I haven't owned an iPhone before. I thought all networks had to have the same basic price structure?

Citroen DS3 DSport

When the 3G was released I think o2 did not release the details until fairly late on in the day so there is still hope. Either way we will know by the morning.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Cool!

Fingers crossed then!

I'll feel better once my money's down and it's allocated.

LY 182

Now I can't decide whether to just upgrade my contract on Voda (due an upgrade) or ditch Voda for 02. Shitbags!

MINI FJCW

Ditch for Orange mate, best network from previous experience.

ALWAYS have a full signal, and they claim to have 93% coverage of 3G in the UK. So always get a good connection pretty much everywhere i go!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

I would never use voda again. I had 12 months of hell from them. Crap customer service, crap billing system and even worse coverage in my area at the time.

LY 182

Ditch for Orange mate, best network from previous experience.

ALWAYS have a full signal.

The girlfriend is on Orange and she gets w**k signal at her house but then she does live out in the middle of nowhere pretty much. Would get Orange Wednesday too.

I do rate 02 though. My Dad's with them and always gets offers and benefits and such. Voda give me nothing the sods!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I'm sticking with 02, definitely.

Just can't wait to place the order tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.