ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 insurance problem

Abarth 500 Essesse
Right, as some may have read i had my iPhone 4 stolen at the weekend, i raised a claim with o2 insure on Sunday which was all ok. I was advised we hope to have some in by the end of the week, great i thought. (Thinking they got their stock from o2 i thought this realistic)

Called them today, waited 35 minutes to get through to be told we don't have stock and we have no idea when we'll get any, potentially looking at anywhere up to a month. o2 insure is provided via another company, they do not get their iphones from o2.

Now i know that theres stock issues but to not have any available or any plan what so ever to fulfill claims seems a bit ridiculous to me. Surely they can't sell policies like this?

Does anyone agree or am i being a little impatient?

Fiat Panda 100hp
I went into the Apple store today and they seemed to be selling the iPhone 4 so it's completely unfair that you have to go without. On the other hand the word on the street is that Apple are going to announce something tomorrow, I think they will be offering a hardware updated version of the iPhone to the customers who want it. So it might be worth waiting on to make sure you get the 'new' iPhone. Feel me?

Abarth 500 Essesse
Lol, thanks for the insight i had no idea of an announcement tomorrow or that Apple sold Apple iPhones who'd have though it ayy ;) I'm tempted to just buy one and then sell the one that o2 or whoever they are eventually send out.

I can't cope with this thing that is described as a phone any longer, half the keys dont work ffs

Abarth 500 Essesse
I like CS, everyone out to make a quick buck lol, thanks for the offer but any money spent will be on the phone i actually want!