ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4 help...

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Ok so I have had my iPhone 4 32gb for around 8 months now. I have it on contract from orange until now I have had no problems. Recently I have been listening to more music on it plugged in through my aux port on my stereo into the headphone jack. When I'm listening to music and I get a text, I go to read it and it opens up. When I try to reply the screen jumps/ flickers and will start adding random letters. When hitting the backspace button it jumps to edit all my texts. So I Locked my phone whilst this was happening, when I went to unlocked it, it wouldn't let me enter my password at all. So I unplugged my music and all worked. I just wondered if anyone else had this problem? I you can fix it etc? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Greg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Try posting in the correct forum.

Book a Genius appointment. They'll exchange it for a new device. Done.

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Tried it all. Doesn't seem to change it. Might just take it back to the shop and get a new one :)