ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS Issues

Hi all,

Has anyone on here had issues with their 3GS's which they find to be unacceptable?

I have had my phone replaced by Apple 4 times in less than a year due to issues with numerous handsets and today have had to book an appointment with Apple again to noce again get my iPhone repalced AGAIN as the silent mode has now ceased to function.

Any suggestions on what i should do?

Megane 225 F1
Asking this lot is not the best thing. Expect a response somewhere along the lines of...."get an iPhone 4"

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
What are the problems?

Then i can give you a better response.

Well...

The 1st phone i got randomly turned itself off for no apparant reason. Plus the casing was cracked at the bottom so i got that replaced.

Then that replacement stopped making calls, 5 mins AFTER i got it replaced from Apple. SO back into the store and got that one replaced, so i had 2 phones replaced within half an hour.

3 months later i was back to Apple again as the stop right corner of the touch screen wasnt working properly. Handset replaced once again. In a matter of 6 months i was now on my 4th 3GS.

Now i have to go back again as the silent mode isnt working when i flick the switch, i have never dropped it, has always been in its protective cover and had a screen protector on it. And now it looks like im heading for my 5TH 3GS in 8 months.

Have been on the phone to Apple and they have said they will send my a new like for like replacement.

Am pissed off with the problems as i love the iPhone but i'm starting to wonder if its worth the grief.