ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad speakers

182, turbo rx8, 911
As above, anyone got any recommendations for a good speaker system that an iPad cam connect to wirelessly?

182, turbo rx8, 911
So I order circa £900 worth of gear from Sonos online on Friday. Yesterday I get an email saying my order has been cancan celed can't get through to their stupid number and they haven't relied to my emails! Grr

Rav4
£900 is a lot of money, for the Sonos stuff.

Why don't you get separates?

Guy at work has just spent £1200 on Sonos gear and an iPad as "it's easy", but he's actually quite stupid.

182, turbo rx8, 911
How do you mean separates?
The 900 is to play 3 and an s5 so I can stream wirelessly to multiple rooms

Listerine & Poledo
You could use Logitech stuff (squeezebox), but Sonos works a good sight better (better bitrates, seperate WI-FI channel so it doesn't clog your router, synchronised tunes across all rooms).

It's worth it for sure. Depending which kit you go for though, you can plug into meaty seperates.

An S5's and Play systems are great for wandering speaker kits (kitchen, then garden, hell, even the garage) but a fixed unit (a zoneplayer 90 for ewample) is always good to have attached to your main stereo system.