ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad safari crashing problems.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Yes, mine crashes more than it used to (iPad 1). The e-mail app on my iPhone is constantly crashing as well since updating to iOS5. I haven't bothered to do anything about it yet however.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Go to Settings, Safari, Advanced then Website data and delete all that stuff.

BG 182FF
you could try going to settings>general>reset>reset network settings

it maybe be an network issue causing it to crash, unlikely, but you never know. Its worth trying before you do a full restore anyway

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
you could try going to settings>general>reset>reset network settings

it maybe be an network issue causing it to crash, unlikely, but you never know. Its worth trying before you do a full restore anyway

thats highly annoying, it removes all Wifi passwords :( wish i had been told before i tried fixing my iPhone by doing that. didnt help btw.

Mine has been a bit buggy of late. I get a few cookie problems with this site, where it'll suddenyl start showing a latest post as like 2 days ago or something. Crashed once or twice, but otherwise no real problems.