ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad covers

Hi all,
I recently bought the the iPad and was wondering what you lot use to protect it. I like the idea of the magnetic covers, but also want the back protected too.

Many thanks

133/225/CLS AMG
Silicone/rubber case to protect the main body, screen protector and a tablet sock to keep it in. Cost me not even £10.

Sock :

photo1-2.jpg

and silicone case :

photo2-1.jpg

I wanted something to protect the front and back and that lot cost me under £15 off Ebay.

Attachments

• photo1-2.jpg
    photo1-2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 56
  • photo2-1.jpg
    photo2-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 50
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
Halfords have knocked all their Belkin ones down to £6 or £9. Still at £30ish on Amazon/eBay.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've just ordered one of each, my dad's going to collect them for me tomorrow. You can only get them in store, they are £6.25 and £8.75

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Switch Easy Canvas is IMO the best available.

Love mine and wouldn't have anything else - it's not cheap though.

I also have a Belkin pouch which the iPad and Switch Easy fits in if I'm travelling.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I picked up a Belkin one from Halfords on Feirny's advice and it's spot on. Only negative is that it isn't magnetic but can't complain for such a cheap price.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
I picked up a Belkin one from Halfords on Feirny's advice and it's spot on. Only negative is that it isn't magnetic but can't complain for such a cheap price.

Which one did you get? I got both, the £8.75 one is magnetic.