ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 6.1.2 backup to iPad Mini 6.0.2

Hi

Can anyone help me get my backup from my iPad (3rd gen) to my iPad mini?

The iPad is jailbroken and running iOS 6.1.2. The iPad mini is brand new and running iOS 6.0.2. When trying to restore the backup to the mini I get an error regarding software compatibility.

I have searched and found the edit backup plist trick but it is not working. I get a corruption error every time. I have even tried editing iPad model, UDID etc to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Hi

Can anyone help me get my backup from my iPad (3rd gen) to my iPad mini?

The iPad is jailbroken and running iOS 6.1.2. The iPad mini is brand new and running iOS 6.0.2. When trying to restore the backup to the mini I get an error regarding software compatibility.

I have searched and found the edit backup plist trick but it is not working. I get a corruption error every time. I have even tried editing iPad model, UDID etc to no avail.

Thanks in advance

activate the ipad mini as a new device, then run an over-the-air software update. once thats done, just go to settings, general, reset, then start from scratch, you will then be able to restore from your previous ipad's backup.