ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS7 Not Safe At All

Problems since iOs7.

Upgraded to ios7 last week on my 5, now Siri doesn't work, just tells me he can't look anything up and I can't get onto the AppStore - keeps telling me it can't connect. Any ideas?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Typical Apple tbh. Releasing a half finished project and then just spending its lifetime fixing flaws before getting bored and releasing the newest half baked idea.

Amazing...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Typical Apple tbh. Releasing a half finished project and then just spending its lifetime fixing flaws before getting bored and releasing the newest half baked idea.

Amazing...

Spot on, that's all Apple do. Nothing but that.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i wonder how many people will be awoken by an alarm in the middle of the night or have thier work alarm turned off.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Just noticed that Siri doesn't work on my iPad now, works fine on the iPhone, but just doesn't recognise I've said anything on the pad.

good job Siri is a waste of time and I never really use it.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Just noticed that Siri doesn't work on my iPad now, works fine on the iPhone, but just doesn't recognise I've said anything on the pad.

good job Siri is a waste of time and I never really use it.

I only use Siri in the car. So for an iPad it's quite pointless.