ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Help! We're touring Southwest US this Summer and have 19 locations and about 14 hotels all booked...but I can't find a handy app to log hotel names/addresses, flights, itinerary, reference numbers etc.

Loads of apps for sorting your luggage etc, and plenty that will help you log diary entries etc, but nothing to store loads of details/notes for a multi-trip holiday.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

the notes app that comes as standard? i use that loads to jot down random info.

I've put it all in calendar, wanted something a bit more structured though. Funny thing is there are quite a few apps that come close, and in the reviews loads of people are asking for/suggesting exactly what I need...I think I've finally found something there isn't an app for, shame I'm not a developer!

I've found one that has plotted my entire route from the locations I've entered, which is pretty cool... we will be driving at least 2600 miles apparently.

Citroen DS3 White

Help! We're touring Southwest US this Summer and have 19 locations and about 14 hotels all booked...but I can't find a handy app to log hotel names/addresses, flights, itinerary, reference numbers etc.

Loads of apps for sorting your luggage etc, and plenty that will help you log diary entries etc, but nothing to store loads of details/notes for a multi-trip holiday.

Worldmate!!

RB 182 FF

Hector: Badge of Carnage. Very funny point and click game. For those who like the Monkey Island games.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

Doodle Gods is quite fun, some of the pairings are a bit odd but most of them make sense once you get them, has kept me entertained for a while, got 70/140 now.

Flick Kick is superb, I'm in the 60s somewhere as well, cracking game.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but CoPilot Live USA is only £2.99 at the moment, which is insane. I use the UK one and can't really fault it, has been excellent. As we're going to the US this Summer I couldn't believe my luck when the USA version cropped up for a silly price.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Anyone else downloaded Talking Tom

Got it today, had loads of fun messing about at work with it. One of the best apps yet :D

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Hector: Badge of Carnage. Very funny point and click game. For those who like the Monkey Island games.

I got this based on your post... Was a good little game and kept me amused... Completed it now :( Want Part 2 to come out.

Cupra

Anyone else downloaded Talking Tom

Got it today, had loads of fun messing about at work with it. One of the best apps yet :D

My kids like it, & talking carl & thomas the tank engine game = hours of amusement for them.

Talking Tom is just a copy of a classic

[YOUTUBE]t-7mQhSZRgM[/YOUTUBE]

.. lol still has me in fits of laughter

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Just bought a PDF Reader app and never knew you could just add PDF files to the iBooks library via iTunes so didn't f**king need it.

Yes it is a excellent addition. I can now easily read PDF files I download using Safari on the iPhone :)

a22c8a5d.jpg

523df22b.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Ooops just realised I posted that ^ in the iPad thread. Fortunately you can do the same on the iPad too :)

RB 182 FF

I got this based on your post... Was a good little game and kept me amused... Completed it now :( Want Part 2 to come out.

Yes that's the only problem I had with it compared to similar games it is very short but as you say quite amusing.

Honda. Tesla Someday

anyone know of any good apps that make good use of the gyroscope in the iPhone 4??

I want to have a play with it!!!

Anyone have issues with whatapp? Buggy as hell and keeps shutting down/failing to even connect for me :S

MINI FJCW

TuneIn Radio is awesome.

Thousands of radio stations on there, and you can have the ability to bookmark them and record songs while they're playing.

Costs about 1.19 or something around there.

DCi 100

Is there an app available to down videos straight from YouTube as an Mp3/Avi etc.

Bit of a long shot but always wondered. I want bacon rolls on my phone!