ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

1.8 Civic EX
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

any apps for live updates on world cup games as and when they happen? goals etc...

I've got the ITV one but it's not live updates. Can watch the game live but thats bit of a killer when not on wi-fi or 3g...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Subcard App is handy.
Fishies
Papertoss is amusing for a few minutes

Loving Sickipedia aswell......Hours of time spent laughing at some of the jokes.

Edit - I cant get TV Catchup to work :(.... Signed up but when I get to the iPhone/tvcatchup.com screen it wont let me click to log in...Ideas?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Aaah I see...... Thought I was being a tard.

E87 118d M Sport

Mine works fine, but I did have contact with them before the site was released to the public (a friend designed the iPhone UI), so im not sure if im on a different account type?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

guys where do i get previous itunes releases? i have googled itunes 9.1? but can only get 9.2 which is no good for a JB

Fiesta ST
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Just bought a PDF Reader app and never knew you could just add PDF files to the iBooks library via iTunes so didn't f**king need it.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Why can't I see iMovie? Only looks like a couple of userguides on AppStore...?

1.8 Civic EX

Anyone got simcity? Is it any good? 59p at the mo

I picked it up today. Not too bad tbh. Just like playing on pc but a little fiddley using the touch screen. Haven't played it much yet though, just had a quick go.

Slow red one
GunRange on iphone 4

Anyone else enjoying this? downloaded it tonight and i've never really played games on my iphone until now, however this one is very good and takes good use of the gyroscope, well worth the 69p!

DB.

BMW 440i

'The Impossible Game'

I can manage to get 82% through with no flags. About 700 attempts. FML! Every few days i get a few percent nearer!

If anyone can do this, i want picture proof! lol

Citroen DS3 DSport

I think I'll download Real Racing now it has had a graphics boost for the iPhone 4.

1.8 Civic EX

so as this thread is getting pretty full of random suggestions how about people actually put up a list of their fav apps and what they are. I'm after some new ones but don't really know what's out there...

I've got so far (this isn't all of the apps i have but just a few worth mentioning):

Angry Birds - Game
Around Me - Finds points of interest round your location (food, train stations etc)
Facebook - obvious
Flickr - Obvious
Travel News - Direct.Gov app, shows local traffic "hot spots"
Tapatalk RO - the free version as CS is the only real forum i use so no need for full version
TubeMap - Obvious
Flixster - Cinema times etc
Bejewled 2 - Game
Words Free - Scrabble
Sim City - Game
Remote - itunes controller
TouchMouse - turns phone into mouse pad for computer