ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

57 Clio Campus Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

I'm ever so slightly in love with Hipstamatic. I've always wanted a Lomo/Holga Camera but couldn't really justify the outlay, this is a great way of dipping your toe in the water without the expense.

Amazingly well put together, the interface is brilliant. I've only experimented with one film/lens/flash combo so far, but it's great fun.

Straight from my iPhone...

847141997_6AcAa-L.jpg

847142054_9qJ4S-L.jpg

Dude I love that app. Check out my blog @ http://turtleversuspenguin.blogspot.com I've put some of mine on there, there's 2 lots. What is that 2nd one of?

what lens flash combo? it's crazy

Lens: Roboto Glitter
Film: Pistil
Flash: Berry Pop

What I love about it (and the whole point of 'plastic' photography) is that it manages to emulate that 'never quite sure what you're going to get' aspect I love about Lomo Cameras.

Take two identical scenes with the same settings and you get subtly different different results...superb.

Certainly a lovely contrast from my sharp/clinical DSLR photography, both equally enjoyable though.

Cupra

Flickstakr - for the Flickr users here. Its much better than the official app, with support for groups etc.

Bullseye - good way of passing some time while sat on the loo

VLC remote - control your VLC player on the PC.

I'm ever so slightly in love with Hipstamatic. I've always wanted a Lomo/Holga Camera but couldn't really justify the outlay, this is a great way of dipping your toe in the water without the expense.

Great app, couple I took at the weekend:

e904b257.gif

b3668587.gif

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

International Snooker is a good game, played it for about 6hours non stop today whilst sitting in the sun, but it is expensive at £2.99 though,

Fabia vrs tdi

6 hours, did your battery last that long? Mines seems to do around 5 hours max with constant use

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

6 hours, did your battery last that long? Mines seems to do around 5 hours max with constant use

yee went right down to about 7% lol, charged it back up then, i didnt have volume on or brightness that strong every little helps :eek:

+ Fruit ninja isnt a good game, just gets boring after a while,

Got a game called touch grind last night as a mate had recommended it. Cost a couple of quid but i love it.

Like the finger boards that were the in thing at school for around two weeks. You ride a skate board with your two fingers and try and do tricks and combos etc to get the best score

57 Clio Campus Sport

Got a game called touch grind last night as a mate had recommended it. Cost a couple of quid but i love it.

Like the finger boards that were the in thing at school for around two weeks. You ride a skate board with your two fingers and try and do tricks and combos etc to get the best score

The idea sounds cool but I just checked it out and it was pretty poop...

AK

M240i

I've got an awesome set-up on Sentinel 2 lol playing endurance and no-one can get past the first 2 bends :)

57 Clio Campus Sport

Stick Skater is excellent. There is a lite version to try not sure how much full version is though. Would be worth a quid.

Megane 265 Cup

Dunno if it has been mentioned yet as it is the first time I have checked this thread, but fruit ninja is pretty damn addictive and I am sure everyone has angry birds? it is awesome.

I said about fruit ninja and people mocked! Lol. Whats your high score?

Angry Birds is ace, but I can't get all 3 stars so kinda given up with it.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Skobbler Navigation - £1.19!!!

Number 1 selling app in Germany and now converted for the UK

Fully Featured Navigation

skobbler is well featured, with the mod cons youd expect to find on more expensive sat nav gadgets and applications:

· Turn-by-turn GPS navigation
· Visual and voice-guided navigation
· 2.5D birds eye view graphics
· Day and night display modes
· iPod music playback during navigation
· Automatic continuation of navigation after incoming calls
· Pedestrian mode
· Take me home function
· Dynamic map updates at no extra cost
· User-editable maps of UK and Ireland (OpenStreetMap data)
· Bookmarks for favourite destinations

I still prefer NDrIVE

but seriously, a full satnav for £1.19!?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Skobbler Navigation - £1.19!!!

Number 1 selling app in Germany and now converted for the UK

Fully Featured Navigation

skobbler is well featured, with the mod cons youd expect to find on more expensive sat nav gadgets and applications:

· Turn-by-turn GPS navigation
· Visual and voice-guided navigation
· 2.5D birds eye view graphics
· Day and night display modes
· iPod music playback during navigation
· Automatic continuation of navigation after incoming calls
· Pedestrian mode
· Take me home function
· Dynamic map updates at no extra cost
· User-editable maps of UK and Ireland (OpenStreetMap data)
· Bookmarks for favourite destinations

I still prefer NDrIVE

but seriously, a full satnav for £1.19!?

Did you nick that from my post on hotukdeals by any chance? Its not that bad actually. very basic but does the job

57 Clio Campus Sport

Where's Wally?!!!

Don't actually like the app that much, having to scroll around the page is a pain. But it's where's wally?!!!

S3, Polo

I said about fruit ninja and people mocked! Lol. Whats your high score?

Angry Birds is ace, but I can't get all 3 stars so kinda given up with it.

Fruit Ninja is awesome!

I was stuck at around the 120-130 mark for ages, but just had a high score of 323! :) Woohoo!

Then you look at the other high scores on OpenFeint. :(

1.8 Civic EX

Just got We Rule RED yesterday it's actually not bad, build a little village, keep the villagers happy etc. It's free too which is a bonus. If anyone else has it post up your Plus+ ID as I need to add people to expand lol. My Plus+ is ryne45