ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Just to confirm ClioSport is definitely available through TapaTalk. We are continually upgrading as the app and plugin software evolves, so it's well worth getting the app.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172

Nik said:
Just to confirm ClioSport is definitely available through TapaTalk. We are continually upgrading as the app and plugin software evolves, so it's well worth getting the app.
I'm posting from it now ;-)

You just need to change the routing profile.

Then its sorted.

How/what/why?!

Unless I'm being dense (definitely potential) it's not very easy to make it choose a sensible route. Mine is always trying to take me on the shortest route, which is almost never the quickest.

Last week going to Chandlers Ford I just switched it on despite knowing where I was going, it wanted to take me cross country and gave me an ETA of nearly 2hrs. I went my route - which is the obvious one that Multimap etc would suggest (A36, A303, A34) and it took me an hour.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Still useful for times when you can never find what you are looking for instore.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

How/what/why?!

Unless I'm being dense (definitely potential) it's not very easy to make it choose a sensible route. Mine is always trying to take me on the shortest route, which is almost never the quickest.

Last week going to Chandlers Ford I just switched it on despite knowing where I was going, it wanted to take me cross country and gave me an ETA of nearly 2hrs. I went my route - which is the obvious one that Multimap etc would suggest (A36, A303, A34) and it took me an hour.
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=78672

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

on your ping screen go to the bottom left(settings) does it say Server Status OK ?

Citroen DS3 DSport

TomTom have released a 1.1 update but the information page has not been updated in iTunes yet. Possibly only compatibility changes for the dock.

Citroen DS3 DSport

V1.1 of TT WE

Changelog:

Enhanced GPS Technology:
- Shows your location on the map with greater precision
- Follows your car more accurately while you drive

New "navigate to contact" engine:
- Handles many more address formats including abbreviations.

Lou

I got TomTom and it has been spot on so far for the journeys I've made!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Which one would you buy yourself tho, tom tom or copilot?

as il need to get one before next friday as im goin near carlisle, only downfall is the price of tomtom,

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Ive got both and both seem soo unreliable for me ....Lag well to much.

Ive not tried the new updated tomtom yet hopefully itll will have fixed the lag issues for me.

Citroen DS3 White

Bought Co-Pilot NA for america last week, bargain for £20.99. Worked perfectly.

Might get it for hte UK now although I do have a tomtom 1 v3. Getting old now, so time for an update.

E87 118d M Sport

new app called "gamecenter".

lists all games for all platforms, coming soon, most popular, includes reviews, screenshots etc. nice freebie.

also a NASA app released in the last few days, shows all of their missions, pics etc.
again another interesting freebie

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I really want "Beneath a Steel Sky" game. I had it on the Amiga1200 and it was fabulous, even though it was around 21 floppy discs of constant swapping around!

I'm not paying £2.99 or whatever it is, though. Meh.

E87 118d M Sport

game called 'shuffled' available free today. kinda of a new age rubix cube. i like it

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member

cba trawling through the whole thread, has anyone got rockband? Really good game...and not bad for 6 quid...

Prong

ClioSport Club Member

A good little game I found yesterday is AirTycoon, you run your own airline (choose the routes, buy planes etc)

Well worth £1.79