ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Does anyone play FIFA 15? I've not played FIFA since the Mega Drive days lol. Wondering what the different coloured boots mean when you're selecting a squad? Any general tips for getting the best out of your team?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Does anyone play Angry Birds Transformers? I can't work out what I'm doing really lol. Complete the level (i.e. converting all the tech stuff) and it'll disappear off the map as if it's done with... then a day or two they come back again :grimacing:

Mito Sportiva 135
XCOM Enemy Within. Best £5 you will ever spend! So happy this is now on iOS and Android, almost as good as the full console/PC versions

Old man moan but are there any decent apps anymore?
The app store is split between IAP games (Clash of Angry birds etc.) and crap games desperate to show you adds (flappy giraffe etc.) oh and fives nights at freddys number 17.
Just re-downloaded FlightControl from back in the day, it's still a great game and comes without all the crap.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Still can't beat New Star Soccer & Plants Vs Zombies imo. Road Riot is good... takes ages to get into, but is quite rewarding. Crossy Road is cute. Jelly Splash, Papa Pear & TwoDots are decent puzzle games.

Clio
What would be the best app to measure a distance travelled? Say I was in a field, could turn it on (point A) and it would then tell me when I was say 100 yards away from Point A?

Also, quite liking Angry birds 2.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Google maps does that, right click measure distance on a pc must be a way on the app.
Or you could use some kind of step tracker.
Worth mentioning phone gps is only accurate to 5-10 meters

Clio
Ta, I'll have a look at google maps, see if I can figure anything out.

You say it is only accurate to 5-10 meters, but that would only be position on the map. If it is doing distance from point A to B it would be more accurate wouldn't it?

Best free step tracker?

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Recommendations for music mixing apps?
Also be good if there was some kind of tuts/help on mixing tracks built in etc.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This might sound a bit lame, but... any good baby apps lol? I'm expecting my first, and the missus told me download 'something' lol.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
What is it?

3rd party android keyboard for IOS

You can get it from the app store for free. 1000 times better and easier to use than the standard key board.

Using the original ios keyboard was like playing roulette when you type. I never knew what word I was going to get.

I once had it change "here" to "zebra" ffs