ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

M135i
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

This the one where you have to chuck the guy 50,000 feet? Finding it really annoying tbh! Got to just over 20,000 so far.

Theres a nack to it...

Use the magic wand when you start falling down straight after the launch, then use all the bombs you have as quick as you can press it (again once you start falling after the magic wand)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Honda. Tesla Someday

my top score is 166,212. Loved this game, havent played in a week though!!

Mk2 Golf GTI

I think it's s**t when your guy bounces for ten minutes. Gets very tedious.

Was good at first though and worth a download for free

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

this is a MUST HAVE for anyone that can't get visual voicemail, i.e. voda, orange and t-mobile customers.

It's a third party app that does the same job and works really well. Well worth a try.

http://www.hullomail.com/uk/index.html

ZZ39DA29EB.jpg

Excellent shout. This app is just awesome. I don't have visual voicemail as i use o2 simplicity in an iphone and this is the nuts. Excellent find mate. Well chuffed

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

Minigore is free at the mo, bit like 'i made a game with zombies in it' and the secret game on COD:Black Ops

good fun

Being new to the iPhone, I was disappointed to find there wasn't a Theme Hospital game out for it :(

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Loving minigore, and mr Aaaah stuck on cut the rope and finished angrey birds the other day. I like cookie dozer too for some reason even though its s**t!

1.8 Civic EX

Lil' Pirates is good to start with but after a while you start to think "actually, what is the point in this game" a give up lol

Liking a few games at the moment..

Mr AahH!!
Gun Bros.
Westbang

Citroen DS3 White

Cut the Rope Update out with new levels.

My productivity at work is plummeting faster than the Irish economy.

Just got RemoteHD and it is awesome, well worth £4.99.

Just need to work out how to use the streaming part now.

1.8 Civic EX

Download Manager Pro - £1.79 (or the lite version which is free. Only difference is the lite one limits you to 10 downloads but you can delete them and download more)

Has an in app web browser, use it and go to www.chronictv.org . From here within the app you can download every episode of the following TV shows to watch back (in app) at your leisure;

Souith Park
Family Guy
Simpsons
Cleveland Show
American Dad

It's great! Currently have 10 episodes of Family guy on my phone ready to watch :)

or you can just go the website and stream the episodes in safari but not so great if you're not in a 3g area or on wi-fi

Fiesta ST-2

Yes good shout, downloading stew-roids family guy episode! Just using the normal safari download manager works fine.

BMW F31
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

^^ Good shout, downloaded it the other day. was using Reeder but this is so much easier/nicer to use!

AK

M240i

One called Hospital Havoc, not the same I don't think but there's a free trial so worth a punt

Citroen DS3 DSport

Download Manager Pro - £1.79 (or the lite version which is free. Only difference is the lite one limits you to 10 downloads but you can delete them and download more)

Downloads is available for £1.19 and IMO has a better browser interface alongside the ability to have it identify the browser as Firefox rather than a mobile browser.