ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

172beast

Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Yeah I got Monkey Island when it was 2.49 to, awesome, just like the original! Hoping they bring out Monkey Island 2 as that is even better

Mr aaargh is awesome and free. Addictive as f**k trying to get a high score.

Yup that's a good one, gets very very tough.

The free VW Scirocco game is pretty cool as well, nice graphics and pretty good handling once you've adjusted it to suit.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Anyone tried the new this is football 2010??????

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

get PING like bb chat, but for iphone, free atm too.... pretty good :) when you get it add me :) my ping is malice

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

^^is ping the same as 'whatsApp' ???

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

GTA IV on the iPhone!

[YOUTUBE]t72-Ue_Z0NM[/YOUTUBE]

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

If you like the simple addictive games papijump is pretty good, there's a free one too.

[YOUTUBE]7TnFeo90-gI[/YOUTUBE]

Citroen DS3 DSport

get PING like bb chat, but for iphone, free atm too.... pretty good :) when you get it add me :) my ping is malice

I installed this yesterday and so far it seems good but am only getting access while on the resorts wifi as I've disabled data roaming.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

0870, really useful app. Finds the free number for all 0870/0845 etc numbers.

RedLaser is superb, one of those useful things you always hoped would exist...and does.

Now I can walk round HMV and actually find out if Juno at £3 is a reasonable price or not (it was)

Using it on 3G (it's even better on 3GS due to autofocus apparently) and haven't had any problems with it, manages to pick up some very obscure items.

E87 118d M Sport

does it work for everything? read on the reviews that it struggled to find food items??

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

0870, really useful app. Finds the free number for all 0870/0845 etc numbers.

Downloaded this but haven't used it yet, so you punch in the number and it tries to find a free version, or if not a cheaper alternative. If it doesn't find a free number does it warn you first, or just carry on and ring through on the paid one?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Downloaded this but haven't used it yet, so you punch in the number and it tries to find a free version, or if not a cheaper alternative. If it doesn't find a free number does it warn you first, or just carry on and ring through on the paid one?
Not sure, I've yet to try a number it didn't find! It shows you the number it's dialling, so you could tell if it hasn't found an alternative.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf

Not sure, I've yet to try a number it didn't find! It shows you the number it's dialling, so you could tell if it hasn't found an alternative.

Ah I see, cheers I'll give it a try next time I need to dial one, I usually just use the house phone, but I hate paying for calls when I have all these free mins on my mobile.

does it work for everything? read on the reviews that it struggled to find food items??

Not tried it for food, and probably never would to be honest. For what I would use it for (games, CDs, DVDs, books) it's been faultless so far.

Every single non-food barcode I could find in the house scanned instantly, everything from my original Quackshot box for the Mega Drive, old books, 15 year old CDs, boxes for electrical appliances etc.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

didnt work on the south park movie, house of flying daggers, CK Be aftershave, Toilet roll, PS3 slim

Shite

Citroen DS3 DSport

b****cks I just bought Red Laser but can't try it till I return home. Reading the comments above maybe I shouldn't have bothered. Must go look at the jailbait app!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Omg just bought Ragdoll and crist its addictive, for 59p you cant go wrong tbh, so far im on level 32, :D

E87 118d M Sport

amazing game. the only one i cant do it the one with the truck/buggy at the end.
apart from that, all done!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

im stuck on level 48: Boxed In, trying to push the little dudes towards the target, but they dissapear doh :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

GD Swarm is immense fun. Geared isn't too bad, either.

didnt work on the south park movie, house of flying daggers, CK Be aftershave, Toilet roll, PS3 slim

s**te

Genuinely surprised that two people can have such differing experiences of one product. I was in town today so tried South Park on DVD...

667009614_mZrpp-L.jpg

As expected it found it no problem, took about a second (on Edge) to bring up the results.

what does this redlaser do? scan's barcode for what?

Basically, if you scan anything that's on Amazon or Google Product Search it will give you the best prices. So if you've found a game in HMV that looks like a bargain, scan it and instantly compare prices.