ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction To Detailing - Number 3 - Sunday 4th November

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Does the place have any snow foam lances...as want one for washer...? Or is it just waxes, etc?

Does the place have any snow foam lances...as want one for washer...? Or is it just waxes, etc?

I don't know if they stock them tbh mate, I'm sure they could get hold of something for you though.

Try ringing/emailing them and see what they say, they're pretty helpful :) (I do find phoning them is quicker though)

0161 969 6410 or foxx@shinearama.co.uk

Don't need to. They're fitted at the import centre by pissed-up geordies so you'll just need a strong breeze.

LOL! :D

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member

Pretty sure that they stock the Autobrite ones, well im sure there was a box full of them last time i was there.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cheeky question, but what is the average discount on purchases on the day?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
depends really don on just how nice foxy is feeling

i was given some of my items free last time to make the discount

Cool....after snow foam and lance and Iron X...so you never know. Can double it up with a visit to see family and put some flowers on my Gran's grave. :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing I need is some more AF Mercury to be honest. I wouldn't mind getting some products for the interior though, as I've never really bothered with it.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Discounts are usually quite healthy with cash purchases. And the best thing is if you attend these days and they get to know you then you tend to get discount whenever you shop!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Is it ok just to turn up for this or do you need to know in advance wont know till tomorrow if I can make it or not and what time does it usually run till ?