ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction To Detailing - Number 3 - Sunday 4th November

Be aware guys, the M60 is shut between J5-J7 so if you need to pass though there, allow some extra time for the diversion.

See you all there.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Missed today unfortunately.. I forgot it was a mates 21st yesterday and was in no fit state to drive today!

Great turnout yesterday, big thanks to everyone who came down, really enjoyed it and we covered some decent stuff.

Grabbed a few photos from the day too, seeing as for once, the weather was decent! :)

8157072451_86e08db8f4_c.jpg

8157071121_41df578697_c.jpg

8157073313_15f36ff209_c.jpg

8157107574_d0e70ac662_c.jpg

Ohhh Joe! :eek:

8157075923_4d17688f10_c.jpg

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like there having a change around in the store?

Is Phill still doing some spraying? i have a rear bumper id like him to do.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Gutted that I've never bin able to make it to one of these meets. Looked like a good turn out!

330Ci cab
it was a right laugh, especially when the bonnet was treated, dave passing up a go (fastest arm up ever!) and the lass doing it with the DA. the look on the owners face was priceless! haha

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I was there today, Foxx said he's asked a few reps to come in the new future for demos, CarPro was the only one he could recall at the time though.

Might be worth tying in with that?

I'll go and have a chat with them, as said I guess it's not much of an introduction any more.

Stone chip repairs is pretty advanced IMO, but I can have a chat with them and see what's what.