ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introducing the 'fleet'

MK1 monster
I have been a lurker on here for years and i have just had a thought that i dont think i have ever posted any pics of our lovely french metal

so here you are, hope you like :approve:

firstly the dailys..

my daily - standard valver

pansy2-2.jpg

other halfs daily - standard 172

bryan.jpg

and the toys!!

mine - 214bhp
ST830583.jpg

Gaz's - 222bhp
jgx-1.jpg

ST830529-1.jpg

and doing what they do best :cool:

DSC_9976.jpg

DSC_9357.jpg

even the standard valver gets involved

pansytrack1.jpg

the 172 is our little reliable commuter car bless it

MK1 monster
Nice collection!:D what you had done to the track weapons?

everything lol

ITB's, headwork, cams, high comp forged bottom ends, 4 branch manifolds, OMEX standalone the list goes on!

we run different variants of the same items, Gaz's bottom end is slightly higher compression and his cams are a bit more wild. he runs Jenveys with a sausage filter and i run AT's with an airbox lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I would be a happy man with this little line up lol I love that blue MK1! :)

Never above 25mpg
Welcome to the Clio Sport side local lady! Should come to a few local meets or combine some CS and C16V ones?

MK1 monster
check your photobucket properly woman ;)

but but, its an old photo she doesnt have yellow hoses or manifold wrap anymore lol

Welcome to the Clio Sport side local lady! Should come to a few local meets or combine some CS and C16V ones?

im up for that, theres a few local mk1's to get involved :cool:

COME TO SOME MEETS! ANd bring all the cars lol.

haha we would love to, does get tricky when deciding which car to take to meets. if its a meet thats far away as a general rule we only take one of the toys as it gets expensive unless its a track day!

local meets we would bring 2 though :D

MK1 monster
Lovely!

Was your valver a ben-r 'special' back in the day?

yep it was a BenR f**k up and Gaz's had been a 'special' from another tuner.

the only part of it that relates to AWT now is the bottom end and that bling engine mount, everything else has been re-done or removed.

both the toys have had Andy at Ktec's special treatment to get them to how they are today :cool:

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Having been in both of these I can tell you they ain't slow! And properly the reason I'm addicted to mk1's!

But I've alot of love for pansy! She's a right little go'er!