ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

internet explorer 7

BG 182
just updated to it and ive noticed the words are a little blurry...i dont think im drunk has ne1 gt this prob or know how to fix it???
cheers chris

Leon Cupra R 225
you don't think your drunk?! lmao. erm just download firefox instead and use that. IE's suck.

and there's also a million threads on IE7. it's old news and most of it is negative.

Clio 172mk2
i have to admit firefox is allot better and ive only been using it 2 weeks now, theres also a few tweaks u can use onit to make it allot faster then it is.

but as standard is much faster then ie or it is for me , only prob ive got is my egg account on firefox wont load my other accounts.

dk

911 GTS Cab
the whole MS suite for next year is going to look like this, its the same in outlook and office, its a softer look, takes some getting used to but you do after a while so i wouldn't worry about it, but yes it is different and it does look soft and out of focus at first.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I tried Firefox, couldn't see what all the fuss was about. It's certainly no faster for me

Yaris Hybrid
you've got cleartype fonts switched on. switch them off for a better look.

This geezer is right.

Weird thing is that cleartype looks much better on my laptop but I connect my desktop to my HDTV and it looks rubbish on that.

Weird cos the TV is a superior TFT to the one in the laptop.

Cleartype/Anti-Aliased fonts are where it's at.
Turning them off just makes things look crap.. :p Leave it on! :rasp: