ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet browser

Focus RS, 182 gone
What do you use for your default internet browser? I find chrome to run miles better on my pc and and ie far too resource hungry?!?!

Fiesta ST
Google Chrome with ad blocker Extension on and Java and Flash disabled. IE if I need to access a Java site/Flash site.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I use Chrome, but even Chrome isn't perfect, for example it can't run in 64bit like FF and IE can, which means sites that use 64bit Java require me to use a different browser (Samsung Kies Air for example).

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Firefox for me with Adblock Plus and Better Privacy extensions. Never watch any ads on YouTube or see any ads on webpages. Plus all my cookies get removed when I close the browser... happy days.

Chrome is never that stable for me in Linux

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Chrome and Firefox, used Firefox for years but slowly using Chrome more. have to use IE for renualt parts website and catcams site as they won't run on anything else

Clio 1.2 16V
Safari on the Mac, works much better with the gestures. Chrome for Windows.

Last edited: