ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internal Switch 182.. why is it so loud??

Black 182 Cup
Okay, last question i swear...

When you put the windscreen wipers on, or open the windows etc. a clicking noise comes from a switch around the passenger footwell.. well.. why is it so freaking loud? Its starting to piss me right off

Less
yep i noticed it as well, something u just got to live with really.
annoys me most when wipers are on auto sense

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
it flicks every time the car does anyting electronic as dar as i can tell, ive sort of got used to it and not notice it now, like my girlfriends nagging.

Okay, last question i swear...

When you put the windscreen wipers on, or open the windows etc. a clicking noise comes from a switch around the passenger footwell.. well.. why is it so freaking loud? Its starting to piss me right off

chill out its just a click :S

Mountune Tractor
One thing I couldn't stand when I had my 172 was that click. It's a sign of the cheapness of the clio.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
did my head in on my 172 wasnt mega bad just enough to anoy you and look down when it came on lol

BMW 320d SE
If the clicking from your relays annoy you that much, your indicators must make you freak out something silly! ;)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I noticed that when I first drove my 182 that I bought. I hadn't heard it for years. Last car I had that did that was my Lancia Delta HF Turbo.:)

Cheap relays with no sound deading.

Clio 200 Cup
Can the relay be sound deadened? Would be extremely easy to stop the noise. I just turn the music up really loud

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Just concentrate on the silent gaps in between...that way you won't notice the clicking sound.