ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Strip

2004 Clio 182
Finally getting round to stripping the interior now but have a question.....
what have you boys used on the floor once the carpets are removed for a little less slip? was thinking about trying to put down something like skateboard tape stuff but not really sure.

and advice or ideas welcome thanks

John Lindsay

ClioSport Club Member
  PH2 RS182
I recently organised a group buy for these:

https://carbontec.pl/carbon-foot-rest-for-driver-cliosport-impreza-sti-evo

16a1f22411b53c1557df245b807375bf.jpg

John Lindsay

ClioSport Club Member
  PH2 RS182
In that picture it’s just laying on the floor lol.

But it now has a bolt with countersunk washer in each corner through a Rivnut in the floor.

552b28dc373173458c23c29652e61cd9.jpg

00ea9343b4634e59feff10098f9c1c55.jpg

Clio 182 Trophy
That's beautiful! Don't suppose you know if another group buy is in the pipeline ... ?

A mate has just bought one for his Megane R26 a few weeks back, the build quality is superb, they're a lot thicker than I thought they might have been

John Lindsay

ClioSport Club Member
  PH2 RS182
I’m in talks just now about doing a group buy for roof vents and door cards but haven’t confirmed yet.

I think the likelihood of another foot rest one is slim unfortunately. Needs a minimum of 20 to make it worthwhile and I think I got everyone first time around. They were listed on eBay, but I can’t find them any more [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 Trophy
How much did you get them for in the group buy? It's going to sicken me when I see the difference in price haha.

Ooo ooo I could be interested in those! I will keep my eyes peeled for the group buy

John Lindsay

ClioSport Club Member
  PH2 RS182
That’s a Version so new I got the first one he ever made. It’s V3, which isn’t even on the website yet [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

172 Cup
Looks great! That will be a cracking car.

Cheeky request - don't suppose you would be willing to part with some of the stripped bits (cash of course)? I've got some pieces I would like to source (in good condition) to get my 172 Cup complete.

- handbrake surround
- rear carpet
- left and right boot liners
- any associated clips

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Aluminium checker plate cost around £40 fairly lightweight and hard wearing.

IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0788.JPG
52283587153__500A332D-6113-44B8-A6C9-49635C603050.JPG