ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior strip out, footwell ideas?

All sorts
I can make you a set of these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 180

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I am in a simialr boat after removing the carpets in mine. I currently have the original matts in but they are starting to show their age.

An stripped out Mk1 Fiesta that I had I rivetted rubber mats into the front foot well, that did the trick, but not sure I want the same int he Clio, so this thread has been useful!
Those CM composite ones are nice tbh, could be tempted............

172, BMW 650i & X5
Thread resurrection...
There is a budget solution (I do like budget solutions), 1 tin paint (same colour as floor if you like), 1 bag sand. Mix sand into paint. Paint floor. Let dry. Instant grippy 3m like feel, colour coded to car, and cheap as chips too!!!

Thread resurrection...
There is a budget solution (I do like budget solutions), 1 tin paint (same colour as floor if you like), 1 bag sand. Mix sand into paint. Paint floor. Let dry. Instant grippy 3m like feel, colour coded to car, and cheap as chips too!!!
I will agree to this it will work, I used to work in a Rock climbing centre and I used to paint the walls similar to this, but adding a bit of glue in it too.

Probably not as neat as the above even though colour coded, although dark colours would be fine.