ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Shots with new wheel

Having owned the clio for nearly a year now Im finally happy with the interior.
My Snappy steering wheel arrived a few weeks ago and ive just finished spraying the inserts Iceberg silver with new decals

SteeringAll_zpsf84b65b4.jpg

SteeringSmall_zpsa89358cc.jpg

Having done almost everything i originally set out to do with the car im thrilled with it... but now getting the urge to buy something different :dapprove: ffs brain why aren't you ever happy.

Cheers lads. I think the only thing id change now would be the seats to recaros but that would only be if they popped up for decent price over here.

I got the decals from n2grafix through Ady182 on here.

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
That is gorgeous, a snappy wheel is defo on my list of wants. I have an iceberg too not sure to have wheel with blue (match my theme) or similar to yours. Too many,choices

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Came out very well mate. Made my decision so much easier. :) Should freshen up things very very well!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks great!

Will get my spare to him and then when my sabelt is worn (so about 2 weeks lol) I will get that too him to have done in leather too.

Theres not one bad stitch on the thing its ridiculously good work. I have my missus to thank too as it was a Christmas present from her.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks spot on that mate . A retrimmed Snappy wheel is definitely on my to do list this year . The quality of his work looks amazing :D

Having done almost everything i originally set out to do with the car im thrilled with it... but now getting the urge to buy something different :dapprove: ffs brain why aren't you ever happy.

For a moment there i thought your name was Brian and you spelt it wrong. Anyway i love the new wheel, will be getting mine done soon in the same colours.

What Camera do you use? Pictures looks brilliant quality.
Cheers man. Pretty much any entry level DSLR you can get those kind of shots with tbh. I think i was using a Sony Alpha a65 there but you can use a Nikon / Canon DSLR etc

@Piers The wheel retrimmed cost £120 with your old wheel as an exchange as far as i remember. Totally worth it.