ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior removal

AG 200FF/PH1 172 MB
not sure if this is the right place for this so feel free to move

ill probably sound like a right tit but on we go, i want to take the rear interior out of my PH1 172 but when i did this on my 200 i didn't like the handling characteristics that came with it, always felt light and unstable at the back and constantly felt like it was away to let go i left it out for a good month to see if it would settle down but it never so it went back in. the suspension at the time was the normal cup shocks with H&R springs. i know obviously it'll feel light there's less weight but i didn't think it would feel that squirrely. so will the same happen to the 172 or with it having GAZ GHA coilovers and being able to adjust it more will i be able to play about with the height and dampening so it feels more stable or will it just have to stop being a ***** and get on with it haha?

any help would be great! cheers

renault clio 1.4 16v
adjustable suspension always helps, can always put the interrior trim bak if it dosnt feel right...