ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Price .. Any Ideas???

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Hi Guys,

Looking at upgrading my Dynamique interior to the Leather and Alcantara in the 182/172 models and just wondered what sort of price i am looking around?

Thanks for your help guys,
Luke

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Hey m8 where in birmingham u from try just Renaults in walsall they break renaults I paid £250 for 172 with front rear seats and door cards ... needed a bit of a clean and they do seem to take there sweet time looking and getting parts but was good in end

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Excellent i live outside birmingham but if i say Wednesbury on here no one except the locals will know where i'm from.

Been to Just Renaults a few times not to bad on their prices i've found

Thanks for your help mate much appreciated

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
O right cool yeh there not to bad had to go back twice tho cos they forgot front door cards and pretensioner cover but thats what you get if you send ur dad to go and fetch parts lol but u would have thought they would have noticed at just renaults lol

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Lol, it is in walsall after all aswell, got me a fron pasenger door from them before when my car got vandalised for 70 quid, my colour, no damage what so ever and the mechs already in with the glass, thought it was a bit of a bargain to be honest.

Slooooow Ass 1.2
I'll be taking a trip tomorrow or sometime when i'm off work next week to see about the interior as the dynamque one is a little ... plain and boring, plus the leather interior looks so much better with a flocked dashboard which may be the next thing interior wise if i can find a good flocker

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
I know exactly what you mean m8 i had the expression interior was on its last legs tbf got this in and im gonna have a guy from great barr flock my door cards all 4 for £90 seemed ok bloke http://www.qualplast.com/ thats his site if ur stock nearist one for me

Slooooow Ass 1.2
Thats not a bad price at all, i'm looking at just the top of the dash to start with.

Love the dark interior look, think it looks much cleaner than Renault Grey plastic

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
lol yeh deffo im just gonna get door cards done dash inserts and possible they cream bit leadinf up the side of the windscreen towards the roof done then maybe get roof re-trimmed lot of moneys for the seats but well worth it so much more comfy to lol

Slooooow Ass 1.2
I wish i could be bothered to try and do some of the fiddly stuff like fabrics and that myself, it interests me so as it looks nice but not enough for myself to spend time on it .. if you get what i mean

RB 182
All of my rear seats are out of my 182 now. The front's will be next week at some point, PM me as I might be selling them if all goes well. I'm 20min from Brum land.