ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior mk1 red

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Thinking of spraying the interior...Main bits in black and the highlight certain bits with red...
...is this a good idea

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
I wanting to d something...i wanna customise the interior. how can i do this without making it look sh*t.

Punto/Clio GTT
chrisg3110 said:
I wanting to d something...i wanna customise the interior. how can i do this without making it look sh*t.

carbon fibre things. but use some decent stuff and dont go crazy with it.

you can get mk 1 carbon fibre doorcards. PM winston on price and pics

M

Mark E-J

had it done in my old bmw and tbh it looked cheap but its up 2 u at the end of the day m8

i did some small bits on my car...eg the plastic thing on the floor....tht the gearstick sits in..thts now black....also i did the door grab handles...and the top dash...looks smart imho

MK1 Clio 16v
I don't like the grey, i want my entire interior to be the same colour black as the top of the dash around the dials, i think that'd look smart, much like newer cars.

Can't be bothered to do it though, no doubt the paint would chip off because of the dodgy texture on all the interior plastic.

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
Why not recover stuff with some sort of material. Im going to recover 90% of my car with Grey n Black leather interior. As i have a Greay Mk1 Clio.