ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior: Air freshener?

120d M Sport
As a finishing touch of detailing, what would people reccomend as the best product to freshen up the interior?

I;ve currently got a simple autosmart one that I hang on the wiper stalk any advice?

Bit of a funny one I know lol!

Last edited:
  EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
a fart. maybe magictree, they seem to last okay and quite a strong smell.

C

clvs2222

get stuff strawberry air freshener from i4detailing.com. smells lush, and the girls really like it. :)

I go for a neutradol one in green under the passenger seat. I can't be doing with seeing them in the car.

MK2 PH1 1.2
i've had a magic tree thats lasted quite a while..

the elastic broke though, so i stuck it in the little strap on the sun visor.

B

Bucko

I'm the same as Cat171, i can't stand having something dangling in my face all the time so i just stick a couple magic trees under the seats. I've got Black Ice trees at the moment and they smell proper nice actually

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I like the blue ice magic trees.

Tend to hang them on the grab rail on one of the rear windows, that way i dont see it.

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
chrome poppy coral. matches the gear knob/ door handles etc, nice lemon smell, ppl always ask if its a device of some sort lol! chavs don't pinch it either, was left even when i got broke into.