ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interesting race (P1-ducatti-918)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Pretty surprising how the Porsche tails away im quite surprised.
The P1 is just something else and the way it passes the bike is probably the first car to do so.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Would like to see the koeniggsegg ONES:1 involved in the drag, claimed 0-250 in 20s...

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
One horsepower per kg is the equation for the new koenigsegg one:1 and its quite a fascinating figure tbh.
Cant wait to see what it does to performance figures globally for performance cars.
I also make note that tuning companies have skylines that are road legal and pushing over 1800 bhp so its already been done but just not in a production car.

Clio 182
P1yo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 105
  Ph1 172 and Ph1 225
I'm a biker so for me hats off to Ducati. They could have used the desmosedici or tricolore for a fraction of the price and still got the same results. Or waited for the new Kawasaki which will have around 295bhp.

P1 though. What a machine!!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Good video that, all three are amazing machines....what's even crazier is that a lot of people could go and buy a Ducati tomorrow and get that kind of performance. If my euro millions come in ill buy all three!