ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interest For Car Detailing In Yorkshire.

Yeah I would be keen, my car is swirltastic, thats because I didn't wash it from November last year until 3 weeks ago. I bought an extra bucket to minimse damage but it failed!

Keep me posted

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I'll be interested as soon as i get a car!
i'm always cleaning and polishing by hand so would be a good idea to get it perfect to carry it on :)
Exactly the reason iv bought one lol... shame it wont be the mini thats getting sorted out though!

yeah true but hopefully it'll be something equally as head turning :)

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Yeah I would be keen, my car is swirltastic, thats because I didn't wash it from November last year until 3 weeks ago. I bought an extra bucket to minimse damage but it failed!

Keep me posted

If you ever happen to do that again snow foam the car before the bucket, the foam will lift the dirt, then pressure wash the foam off before being OCD with the buckets. Less likely to swirl your baby. :)

Chocolate Bar™
luke if you want to meet up i could give you a few helpful tips to get you started?

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
can you do any paint correction?? ive got a nice scratch runnig down the length of the passenger side door and rear quarter. even if you can only 'disguise' it i'd be VERY interested! only live near Manchester!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Middo I would really apprechiate that. In fact I was going to drop you a PM tomorrow asking you weather you would mind. If you PM me your MSN address or mobile number il get in touch, or just tell me a date :)

Chocolate Bar™
obviously depends on the nature of the scratch, and how deep it is but any decent detailer should be able to disguise it.

luke - have 2 weeks off work from the 20th of this month. so free pretty much everyday then lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Renshaw - Il let you know at the weekend as thats when i am planning on PCing my car. iv got a few scratches nocking about so il take some picks... If you can feel the scratch with your fingernail its gonna need a respray matey

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
^ yeah its a deep one! but i've seen threads on detailing world where you can 'fill' the scratch with touch-up paint and then PC it back to a flat finish and buffer it up to a good shine!

i'll av a look round some body shops then when me pockets aren't as shallow lol

oi stay off my patch ;)

do you have a hose + driveway? im stuck doing mine atm, have to travel back to chesire to do it at my rents when im home . . . could do a detailing meet lad?

jamie

Hi Boosh, keep me updated on this, the paint on my bumper is flaking a bit, once I get that resprayed an get the few dints out I may let you loose on my car ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
oi stay off my patch ;)

do you have a hose + driveway? im stuck doing mine atm, have to travel back to chesire to do it at my rents when im home . . . could do a detailing meet lad?

jamie

I do matey, id be up for that some weekend. Not that i know what im doing properly yet but the beading on my car this morning is immense :cool:

Hi Boosh, keep me updated on this, the paint on my bumper is flaking a bit, once I get that resprayed an get the few dints out I may let you loose on my car ;)

Pmsl i will do matey, watch this space!

id be up for this!! let me know, you can practice on a nice pearl black!

My car is pearl black :rasp: but yeh will do mate

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
How far away are you (or Middo) away from an NG8 postcode?

I'd be willing for you to have a bash on my car if you wanted a practice on a Flame Red 172.

Did you go to the Matlock meet where it was split between the v6's and the rest?? I went with the v6 lot to park up and we couldn't find the rest of you.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
yeh dude was at the matlock meet... stood with norm!

I remember seeing your car but the v6 lot just did one! i presume you went with them!

Erm. Middo is nr stoke and im in sheffield lol. dunno what the difference is. hoping to go down to middos ASAP to get a few tips!

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
yeh dude was at the matlock meet... stood with norm!

I remember seeing your car but the v6 lot just did one! i presume you went with them!

Erm. Middo is nr stoke and im in sheffield lol. dunno what the difference is. hoping to go down to middos ASAP to get a few tips!

Aye, I parked up next to the pay and display meter opposite where your lot was facing. Saw norm, blondie etc, chatted to the fella with the Trophy (on an S plate?) then the warden came in and we had to find somewhere else to park.

Sheffield is about 40 mins to an hour away from me, depending which side of Sheffield you are. I'm nearer the Meadow Hall side.

When you're confident drop me a PM.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Im up for a detailing meet. as of yet though i dont know that much about the subject. im still getting to drasps with my G220! how many people would be up for it?......... Nick im near meda aswell....... Mcbunny, il pm you when i get good enough :) shouldn't think id charge that much for a shoe box ;)

Im up for a detailing meet. as of yet though i dont know that much about the subject. im still getting to drasps with my G220! how many people would be up for it?......... Nick im near meda aswell....... Mcbunny, il pm you when i get good enough :) shouldn't think id charge that much for a shoe box ;)

if you want a go on a car with really bad paint you could see what you could do on my ibiza lol thats scratched to hell !!