ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Intake manifold K4M

Clio 2 1.6 16v
I'd say deleted by the host.

What you looking at doing? I've done a bit with the k4m.
I want to know if the intake manifold in the first pic from a 2.0 16v megane engine will fit and improve the induction in the k4m im about to change the mecanical throttle body from the same engine i read in here that its a easy mod to do so i think why not change all the intake manifold too? I think it will fit but i dont know if this is good or bad thing or if i had to do another mod or something like that thanks for replying sorry for not answer sooner

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-12-12-21-16.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-12-12-21-16.png
    259.1 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_2018-03-12-17-58-11.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-12-17-58-11.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 145
  Clio 2 1.6 16v
I want to know if the intake manifold in the first pic from a 2.0 16v megane engine will fit and improve the induction in the k4m im about to change the mecanical throttle body from the same engine i read in here that its a easy mod to do so i think why not change all the intake manifold too? I think it will fit but i dont know if this is good or bad thing or if i had to do another mod or something like that thanks for replying sorry for not answer sooner

Mine its a k4m 1.6 16v and the.intake its.from a 2.0 16v i think its a f4r sorry its a f4r the "civil" one lol

dan's cast offs.
Port spacing will be off and you'll end up port wetting.

Why not get the inlet from the 133 twingo?

Clio 2 1.6 16v
Port spacing will be off and you'll end up port wetting.

Why not get the inlet from the 133 twingo?
But i had to change the thottle body from the twingo too? I thinl that throttle its electronic and mine is mecanical besides im in mexico so its not that easy find a twingo rs to get parts from theres the 2.0 throttle i'll be fitting next week

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-20-01-28-59.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-20-01-28-59.png
    455 KB · Views: 87
  dan's cast offs.
You can use your throttle on it. There are a few being broken for parts in the UK so you should be able to find one easy enough, it's just shipping costs might be a bit expensive.

What power are you looking for?

Clio 2 1.6 16v
Just a little more speed to make more fun the daily driving i see that the 2.0 throttle body is a cheap mod and a good start to feel more power maybe i'll be getting an 172 exahust manifold that i think with a few mods it will fit and decat and improve air induction just make it lighter and a bit faster what do you think?
You can use your throttle on it. There are a few being broken for parts in the UK so you should be able to find one easy enough, it's just shipping costs might be a bit expensive.

What power are you looking for?

Renault Clio 1.6 16v
I'd say deleted by the host.

What you looking at doing? I've done a bit with the k4m.

Hei bloke, how are you?

As I understood, you adapted the F4R inlet manifold in K4M engine to install the turbo, is that right? If so, how what did you do to align the air ducts?

I'm planning to use the 172 inlet manifold that it's metallic to handle the pressure, as the K4M is made of plastic.

Thanks!