ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Two 0 Shitx
Just ordered a 4S but the insurance was £12 a month, do you think it'll be worth it in the long run? Do you have yours covered? How much is it? Or what other ways can i cover it?

Have you ever lost a phone before?

The iPhone excess seems to be going up and up. I know the one with my bank is £100. For £140 Apple will replace it anyway. Obviously this is moot if it's lost.

Two 0 Shitx
No i've not lost one but you never know really, not too bothered about damage as i can't see it costing more than about £80 if i drop it or something but i would be paranoid about loosing it so probably worth it for piece of mind. I know some banks cover phones included in your account but i don't think i'm a valued enough customer to get it! :eek:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Put it on your house insurance?

Mine cost me about £40 for the year iirc.

Excess is 10% of the cost of the new phone.

Revels - What's that? If you break it, Apple will give you a new one for £140?

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Well, every day is a school day.

Cheers Revels, you really are a constant font of Apple knowledge for me.

Two 0 Shitx
Can't see the rents letting me put my phone on the house insurance... I'd rather go for the 5.99 one, know i'm covered and have my own policy tbh.