ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance.....

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
is there a thread/forum on CS for insurance questions etc? i've tried search with little success!

if not then questions are:

1. what group is a phase 1 172?

2. who do people find best for quote as i was shocked to find lookin to insure the 172 that its much more expensive than my current williams!!

Thanks

Ben

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
1. Group 16.

2. I've always found Admiral/Elephant/Bell far cheaper than everyone else.

Hope that helps :)

Luke.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just want to add that groups mean very little in this insurance day and age.

Don't get hung up on them, try to think of the kinda car you're insuring opposed to the number of the insurance group.

MR2 Mk1.5
I just want to add that groups mean very little in this insurance day and age.

Correct, worry more about your own circumstances, eg NCB, postcode, where the car is kept etc

OP - feel free to call my company on 0208 3645500, we offer a discount to ClioSport members

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as said though its around 80 quid a year more than my clio williams to insure,which is a comparable car that i honestly thought would be more expensive! thats exactly same quote details for each!

i'll give you guys at sky a ring later this week

cheers

Ben