ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hiya everyone ;) , first time i've been on ere. Going buying a clio 2moro, was gonna get one today, viewed it and everythin yesterday and thought it was great, hpi'd it today b4 i set off and its a write off! so sod that! lucky i looked cos the owner claims to know nothing about it? but anyway, anyone know if diamond will be open 2moro so i can get insured? I insured myself 2day on that w*nkers car so gonna have to change it again and does anyone know where I can get nice seat covers?? Sarah :)

www.renparts.co.uk
have a look on their website. Wanadoo broadband who i work for are open tomorrow and i would consider that most call centres should be.

1.4 16v dynamique
hi sarah, very much doubt any insurance companies are open 2day, was lucky u checked it out, was it the yellow sport on autotrader by any chance?

joe