ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Just got a quote for my 182 i pick it up on Tuesday. It's going to cost me £18 more than my HGT, didn't think that was bad at all. Which leads me to the question what does everyone pay for their insurance? I'll start, £308 for my misses and me Fully comp with NCB protected. Not bad eh?:D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
mintblue said:
Just got a quote for my 182 i pick it up on Tuesday. It's going to cost me £18 more than my HGT, didn't think that was bad at all. Which leads me to the question what does everyone pay for their insurance? I'll start, £308 for my misses and me Fully comp with NCB protected. Not bad eh?:D

Thats cheap. If you don't mind me asking how old are you, and how many years no claims have you got?

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Not at all. I'm 32 the misses is 35 and i've got 12 years she's got 17 years, although i think the maximum is 9 years NCB.

106 GTi
mintblue said:
Hi Rich, i'm with More Than. I used Confused. The next cheapest was Norwich for £380. So quite a big difference.

Cheers, just shopping around for my reneal at the moment.

i pay £293 fully comp with ncb protected with my wife on too its with direct line but were old fogies 50/45:eek:
ps without her it would have been £245 !!!

Meg 225 with cup packs.
derby182 said:
i pay £293 fully comp with ncb protected with my wife on too its with direct line but were old fogies 50/45:eek:
ps without her it would have been £245 !!!
Bloody woman drivers.

182 Trophy
Cheapest insurance I found when I had to renew a couple of weeks ago was with Admiral. It was £453 with protected no claims, i have 9 years ncb and am 33 and my mrs is 27 and its garaged.

Black Gold 182
i pay 563.85 with protected no claims. was 465.15 without protected no claims. im 24 with 6 years no claims. thats with direct line (online). thats on a 182.