ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance question ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening people...

I am going to be using my clio solely for track day use as of next year and am currently insuring my daily hack golf and the clio in uninsured.

Is there an insurance company that does extra low annual mileage insurance as I will only be using the car for a max of 2000 miles for the year.

I am currently insured with performance direct but their multi car policy is only for three or more cars.

Or should I go down the route of one day insurance everytime I want to use it ???

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Darren

Clio 182
Any insurance company will adjust their quote to suit mileage (mine's set at 6,000). Still worth going through all the usual channels, the difference with the likes of Greenlight is that they'll also do a guaranteed mileage policy where you need to prove your mileage - potentially making it even cheaper as it removes the need for a trust element.

Status
Not open for further replies.