ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance - Like for Like policy

172 Cup SOLD
Right insurance on the Cup is up at the end of the month and although the likes of Bell and Elephant can offer me competitive quotes I think now's the time to move to a 'like for like' policy.

Off the top of my head I can only think of Adrian Flux, Greenlight and Keith Michael's.

Unfortunately Greenlight won't touch 172 Cup's due to it being a 'high risk' car because a huge amount have been written off and it's lack of ABS. This is a great shame as they've been doing stonking quotes for normal 172 and 182's recently and I wanted a piece of the action!! So thats rules them out.

Any other suggestions for 'like for like' companies?

Ta

Jag Mondeo -Type
Yeah Flux was the cheapest I could find anywhere on my cup, regardless of whether it was like for like or not!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Privilege offer like for like if you've got 4 years ncb. Also had 0% interest on monthly payments last time I looked.