ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance is a joke!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
ill be the first to ask then!

how much on what car?!

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
£1000+ on any car worth buying! and then hvaing the cheek to charge me an extra £200 for a non-fault accident! wtf! it wasnt my fault! what part of that dont they understand!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
ah the bliss of being young! We all have to do it at some point - bite the bullet and just go for it mate!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
get a quote on the net, then ring them and say it was a non fault claim.

£1k aint too bad mate, how old are you, what you thinking of buying, a puma still?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
get a quote on the net, then ring them and say it was a non fault claim.

£1k aint too bad mate, how old are you, what you thinking of buying, a puma still?

im 19 been driving for 1 and half years and had a non fault crash (which i had 2 wait 14 months to go to court for just to get £1000 for my written off car!:mad: ), im not sure which car im after mate, puma is still an option, but i really cant decide what i want! i have £3k to spend so whatever takes my fancy really!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
TBH that isn't that bad.

Just statistics I'm afraid, couple of years and you'll be right.

Mine has dropped over £1000 in 3 years.

Also, if you haven't done it, do pass plus, usually equates to a years NCB with some insurers.

A number of clios
i pay 325 quid fully comp just thought id cheer u up a bit lol

i paid 1400 for the same car 2 years ago

1000 aint too bad. i pay 900 on a 2.0 mondeo (lol) and i'm 19, 1yr ncb and 1 accident, other drivers fault (uninsured driver, still been sorted by the police and prev insurance company)

thats with endsleigh