ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance help!!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
i'm 22 living with my parents in a BA postcode, i went and test drove an Evo 8 mr fq320, really liked the car but am now trying to find insurance. The best quote i've had is £1700 with admiral.Any other suggestions as to where i can try, or some tips to lower the premium?

Chocolate Bar™
greenlight? With admiral try adding your mum/dad or someone with a lot of no claims bonus onto your premium as anamed driver knocked nearly 500 quid off my policy

RS Meg 175
im a happy one today got insured on my 1.2 16v yesterday on my own policy for £1,200 :) and im 18 lol
with Quinn ^^^ give em a go

306 TD Slut
how many no claims you got?

i have one year and im paying 1300 with elephant. just got a cheeky 3 points for speeding on xmas day too! wonder how much that will effect it..

Clio 5 1.2 16v
furry_cup its wont cost you loads, everyone got sp 30 on there lience its just another code thats all i dont think your going to see a big diffence probably about £10 maybe but dont quote me on this as i have a clean lience and hope to keep it this way.