ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance companys

Clio Trophy
full of rage that alot of insurers do not accept the 10month bonus accelerators no claims bonus. 4 year worth and other insurers will not honour it.

Dynamique S TCE
Both direct line and brentacre have told me that they honor 10month no-claims bonuses as whole years. "As long as it says you've got three years on your proof of NCB it's fine" said the nice man at brentacre. Couldn't get a quote from Sky :(

MR2 Mk1.5
I did a 1.5 year policy which boosted to 2 years NCB (with Endsleigh), I used it with no problems as the certificate said 2 years NCB

You got lucky, a lot of insurers will check up and confirm that it is genuine NCB you are using. If they find out it is not you'll be hit with an increased premium or policy cancellation.

172 Rally Car
TBH this whole "no claims discount" is a con and should be stopped imho, it has turned into a commodity. you can only use your NCD on one car... why? you are driving both cars and have made no claims but only get the discount on one vehicle. protected no claims is the same, how can you protect your not claiming discount when you have claimed?

Pants!

Black Gold Trophy
It's a con whilst you are earning it too. You pay more per month than you would if you had a 12 month policy

Clio 182 inferno
Admiral wanted about £1100 from me last year. Asked how much to pay monthly and it shot up to about £2800!

I dont mind paying abit of interest but that takes the pi**

SQ5
If you pay monthly you can just pay two months and stop, they want you for a year so they charge a silly price so you have no option.

Another plug for Sky Insurance but you can pay it all off over 4 months for an extra £25 or £50

Clio 182 inferno
If you pay monthly you can just pay two months and stop, they want you for a year so they charge a silly price so you have no option.

Another plug for Sky Insurance but you can pay it all off over 4 months for an extra £25 or £50

I need to try Sky. My insurance is due the end of the month