ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance claim!

Range Rover sport
right !
last monday i had a colision with another car!

been discusing it on here all week plus with family , friends and my insurance!

they all say its 50/50! fault on both sides!
but straight away the other person has wanted me to take lyabillity!

so i said urm . ... NO!
let it go through the hands of the insurance and let them come to a desision which i think is fair!

but in the last few days he s been ringing me up which he shouldnt do, and asking me to claim lyabillity once again.

i still said no!
now that im not doing want he wants he s becoming threatening and got 2 lads from a rough area to (as he says beat the s**t out of me) !

tbh how sad!

dont really know what to do about it really! feel like going round to his house and kicking off break his legs etc ..

but i ll just get done so whats the point!

any suggestions?

ive already informed my insurance that he has come across with threatening behaviour!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Just inform the police of exactly what he has said, and try using another phone or buy a dictaphone to record any conversations (use loud speaker) once you have informed the police and/or have proof, if he comes round just call them, explain you called earlier and he'll be pretty screwed tbh.