ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance changing?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Got 3 quotes last week for 3 different cars which were..

Glanza V - £954
Seat Cupra R - £910
Mx5 - £700

Phoned admiral to get the glanza v quote and check how long they can save it for, for them to tell me i didnt do any quotes. Gave the REF number and he said its not working. He advised me to do a fresh quote which i did and was greated by

**Sorry, you must be at least 21yrs old to get a quote**

This was in the space of 1 day. Now every quote i do is up to 4k-8k and 2k for a 1.2!!

Happened to anyone else? cant get any cheap quotes now not even on a lupo 1.0L!

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Thats around the price im recieving for a damn 1.2 clio im not going back to one and paying that much. I was paying 800 with admiral when i passed my test on a 1.2

Jap Box
Thats around the price im recieving for a damn 1.2 clio im not going back to one and paying that much. I was paying 800 with admiral when i passed my test on a 1.2

How long ago was this lol, im 18 with one crash declared and its £2230, actually cheaper than when I was 17 with no crashes.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Ermm 2008, 19 in couple of weeks with 2 years clean driving. Now every quote is high a saxo vtr is 1,500 my mates paying that whos a year younger than me.

Jap Box
Ermm 2008, 19 in couple of weeks with 2 years clean driving. Now every quote is high a saxo vtr is 1,500 my mates paying that whos a year younger than me.

Odd :S try giving Adrian Flux a call, they might give you a cheaper quote :) tried renewal with your current insurer to see how much they want?

f**k if I could get a VTR insured for anything less than £3k id be pleased.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well admiral who im with now i was going to renew £1,700 on my ph2 172 but they want it in a lump sum which i dont have. If i want to pay monthly they want to add £1000 interest on!!

so selling the clio. Trying every single car possible but nothing atm, i gave adrian a try on the clio but were sh*t may try again on a different car.

Jap Box
Well admiral who im with now i was going to renew £1,700 on my ph2 172 but they want it in a lump sum which i dont have. If i want to pay monthly they want to add £1000 interest on!!

so selling the clio. Trying every single car possible but nothing atm, i gave adrian a try on the clio but were sh*t may try again on a different car.

Very very strange, you named driver on your car now? and registered keeper? If so I thought it would have gone down if anything.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Yer i was thinking the same, yer all in my name just gone up but its the interest thats annoyed me £1000 just a joke.