ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Advise

Racing Blue 182
I am after some advise as to what I should do next regarding insurance. Basically, my insurance runs out at the end of next month (April) and it is a multicar policy with all my family. To cut a long story short, I am going for a change and I am looking at getting a CTR EP3, obviously this is going to be more expensive to insure than my 182. I already have a buyer for my car who wants it ASAP, now is it best to sell it to him now and buy a CTR and change the insurance over for a month (would this be expensive for just a month?) or shall I keep the car until the insurance runs out, sell it then and get the new car and insure it? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! (P.S. Sorry for no paragraphs, dam thing won't let me press return!)

MR2 Mk1.5
I am after some advise as to what I should do next regarding insurance. Basically, my insurance runs out at the end of next month (April) and it is a multicar policy with all my family. To cut a long story short, I am going for a change and I am looking at getting a CTR EP3, obviously this is going to be more expensive to insure than my 182. I already have a buyer for my car who wants it ASAP, now is it best to sell it to him now and buy a CTR and change the insurance over for a month (would this be expensive for just a month?) or shall I keep the car until the insurance runs out, sell it then and get the new car and insure it? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! (P.S. Sorry for no paragraphs, dam thing won't let me press return!)

The first thing to do would be to contact your insurer to see how much it will cost to swap over for the remainder of the policy.

When the policy is up for renewal , shop around and feel free to get in touch, we insure all Type R Models in high volumes.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Racing Blue 182
Ok ill try that. I expect it will be a lot. Thanks for the offer Ollie but unfortunately I'm not 21 yet so you guys won't insure me! :(

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Will your current company let you change car? I'm in very much the same situation but Adrian Flux won't let me change car without starting a new policy, so I'm having to wait it out.

Racing Blue 182
Will your current company let you change car? I'm in very much the same situation but Adrian Flux won't let me change car without starting a new policy, so I'm having to wait it out.
I think so mate. I'm with admiral and I have done it before. So I think I can unless they've change something!

Leon FR - Clio Sold.
It does cost you if you havent already found out. Financially would be better to wait mate.