ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance 20years old 2yncb

sorry i know this will have been posted before but what are people paying who are in the same situation as me? 20years old 2years no claims bonuss pass pluss and 2yrs 6months driving a car. who are the cheapest and what are people paying? sorry for posting this i just have large dilema as tescos have screwed me up big time!!!

prestige where by far the cheapest for me (im talking like a £700 - 1000 cheaper than others here) (im only 17 first car so i dont know how they compare with older drivers)

i find most places wont touch me till im 21 which is a bit annoying, i had it all sorted then tescos changed all their procedures. Chaepest quote so far is 2350 which im not prepared to pay i want it down around the £2k and under mark which i still think is absolutely ludacris!

Elephant is definatley good

Im £20 1yrs NCB 1 claim (5k) 3 named drivers (all female) £1358.83.

Seems to be the more females you have on your policy the cheaper it gets... there also pretty heavy on your job, including the jobs of your named drivers so choose wisely..

what are the jobs of yourself and your named drivers evy84k? i got my quote down to £2000 or 1730 for the 10month acelerator policy, but as i havent claimed and have 1yncb more than yourself i was hoping for closer to your figure, was yours of the internet or by phoning up?

Yeah mine was on the internet.

Im a customer service officer 20 1 yrs NCB 1 Claim

Ipswich Area(Area makes alot of difference!!)

I had my Mum (Assitant Teacher)

Girlfriends sister (Same as me)

Girlfriends Mum (Sales Assistant)

Say one of the jobs was stressfull I.e Retail manager this can up it up to £100 so pick jobs which are low responsiblity. i.e stress

Also if you can reduce the annaul milege. theres a £100 difference from 10,000 to 5,000 and £60 difference from 5,000 to 4,000 dont make sense i kno

Also say you keep it in a garage.

Goin now mate let me kno how you got on.

Alex

£1695 on th e10month scheme im a property consultant (matches me to an estate agent) 2 mature femaloes added one nurse on teach and my old man a project manager, is this a good quote? £1695 for 10months but i get a yrs ncb after the ten months as well, or £1950 for the whole year, has anyone got hics number? iv heard there quite cheap?

Yep Elephant was best for me. Added girlfriend on and bought it down by £100. Paying £729 which is half what any other insurers quoted

living in reading postcode is rg40 its the second lowest risk area so shouldnt be too high? im wanting the 10month option to build up my no claims lowest is now at 1635 with me mum g/fs mum and old man on the policy also down as an estate agent and driving 9000

Ph1 172

im with a company called performance direct. im 21 and have 2 years no claims with 5 points and its £700 tpft for my valver. i found em in the yellow pages.

down to £1495 on the ten month thing which is what il go for, but wont i get arse rapped putting down 4k annual milleage as il be doing around 15k?? how do insurance companies know how many miles il have done?

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

if u have a serious accident and there is a big claim say for injuries, then they will try riggling out of any policy and will ceck things like MOTs cos they have miles on them or service stamps/dealer computer histories. if u put down 10000 and do 15000 prob not that big issue, but 4k is very low, my dad has a classic car policy which has a 5k limit which is regarded as low use by the insurers.

yeah i was thinking that and at the end of the day its only an extra £180 quid or so but being young and getting the quotes i get yr in yr out i was just trying to explore all loopholes and ways to get the price down