ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance! 172?

Vectra!
Hello all - New member :)

Very interested in the Clio172s. Probably about a 2001-2002 reg.

I have a Vectra at the moment and insurance is due soon so am looking for a change.

Does anyone know the cheapest insureres for their cars? If so what prices, if you dont mind saying & your age.

I'm 19 - Almost 20 - But could be insured on Fathers insurance if it helps.

ATB

Joe.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
whatever you do, dont go on your dad's insurance. fraud ftl. see insurance section for a thread on fronting, it's a good read.

Fiesta zetec s
I'm 21 and paying £680 a year fully comp on my 172 cup. Its with direct line, but they wouldnt touch me untill i'd turned 21.

Vectra!
Cheers, i'll try Bell now see what the quote comes up like.

Any insurance companies recommended by the forum?

-Joe

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Check out member discounts down the left hand side
<----

Although iirc you have to be a certain age for some of them

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
20 0ncb - £1600 (£500 v.excess & 10month policy)

21 1ncb & 3points - £670 (No v.excess and again 10months)

Ph 1 172
what the f**k with the cheap quotes!!!! im 24 4 years ncb ph1 172 and mines £690 with an excess of £750 lol....... you guys must live in the f**king nicest areas too get those sort of quotes

Family Bus
There are some cheapy quotes in here!!

I'm 25, female in an 'ok' area, and I was paying £750 per year with Direct Line on my 172

Clio 182
Im 20 and paying £780 for my insurance for my 182. That is with Adrian Flux which is a good price for my age I think.

Vectra!
Very good prices! What're the prices for 19 year olds? lol.

I'll try some more quotes obviously looking in the wrong places - All comparison sites give me £2k+ quotes.