ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Instrument cluster fuel fault ? Any ideas ?

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Strange one, only happened today the fuel light has come on but I know that it isn't due fuel, the Gauge is reading 1/4 tank nearly which seems right but the fuel left meter is just showing ----- so I'm confused ?

4b9354709dfb0ebc59afcaf28ad131b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 172
I may be wrong but doesn't the fuel light come on when you get below 45miles of calculated range left or something? Could it be that you've thrashed it, and now its down to low mpg, so the calculated fuel left is showing under 44 miles, even though you have more fuel than it usually comes on at?

Dash reset = hold yolk button down and turn ignition on, then press the button on the dash while holding the yolk button down.

Last edited:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Had this in the cup and just oddly filled it rIght up and it didnt happen again. This happened twice but never came on again.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Just to update yep tried the dash reset and doesn't come on now till it's right at bottom so seems to have worked, cheers lads [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk