ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing Kenwood cd player connecting to amp and sub

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
I got a kenwood cd player that im trying to install into my clio,

The last headunit i had connected to my sub and amp and had phono lead connections at the back of the headunit.

this headunit does not have phono lead connections at the back, do i have to buy them seperate or are they supposed to be in everyheadunit??

Last edited:
  BMW E92/Audi S3
I think i have the same headunit as you because i have the same problem. Is it just leads that have a plastic end?
In the manual it says that you can connect an amp to it but the dog pissed on that page..

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
I think i have the same headunit as you because i have the same problem. Is it just leads that have a plastic end?
In the manual it says that you can connect an amp to it but the dog pissed on that page..

LOL,

i've just found out that cd player does not have the connections, but you can buy them from hlafords or somehwere like that. its called speaker to rca connector.

i just do not know how you connect that to the cd player

Clio Dynamique Black 3Dr
does anyone know how to connect a speaker to rca convertor to a cd player.