ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Installing cobra frames to seats

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Have any of you got any rattle from the tilter! mines driving me mad LOL it hit from the rear :eek: and mine rattles...any thoughts?? :S

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Cheers Ollie, yours look cool too!
Yeh went for the Elvis patches (blue suede lol) as it matched the Cup colours. Just means i've got to keep the car colour co-ordinated now lol. Need to make up some carbon fibre infills to cover the buckle tensioners soon.
No probs with any rattles Paul, so far so good (touches wood). Is it the lever thats rattling or the mechanism?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Cheers Ollie, yours look cool too!
Yeh went for the Elvis patches (blue suede lol) as it matched the Cup colours. Just means i've got to keep the car colour co-ordinated now lol. Need to make up some carbon fibre infills to cover the buckle tensioners soon.
No probs with any rattles Paul, so far so good (touches wood). Is it the lever thats rattling or the mechanism?

heya! ive got some material (was actually a ground sheet) that looks kinda carbon fiber - so im going to make a templete some time soon to cover the pretensioners sp :eek:

it doesnt rattle bad dont get me wrong! i think its just the play in the tilt (obviously theres a little bit of play in it) to make it go back and forward - cant think its anything else?! :S if you hit the back of the seat gently it rattle a bit - like metal on metal and the seat does vibrate when your on an uneven road.. :( cant think of anyway to solve it!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ive been looking for this bloody rattle that doing my head in - Seems to be the back part that rattling! :( any thoughts PLEASE!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Might be an idea Ben - i think theres to much play in the rear upright of the seat! will have a play at the w/end! any thoughts??

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
The back of my passenger seat shakes a little at Motorway speeds but doesn't make any sound. Was going to suggest foam too, they gave me enough in the bottom of my box!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
The back of my passenger seat shakes a little at Motorway speeds but doesn't make any sound. Was going to suggest foam too, they gave me enough in the bottom of my box!

ive sent them an email! will have a play at the w/end!

RallyXmad

ClioSport Club Member
  Cobra'd 172 Cup
Ok let us know what you find then. I'm going to make a template at the weekend and work out what I need to make the buckle infills

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ive been looking for this bloody rattle that doing my head in - Seems to be the back part that rattling! :( any thoughts PLEASE!

Some white spray grease on the sliders helped mine mate

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
^^ not heard back as of yet!! all fitted! pics will be uploaded pretty soon!! really pleased with them overall - its just the back theres just to much play in it!! thats what rattling i think!! will look in the light tomorrow :) thanks!^^^