ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inside a jc5 box

Had an old box at the house from pinky, was going to chuck it out but thought i would open it up for a look.

06022008063.jpg

06022008064.jpg

Getting the end gears off was a total pain so i though hitting the casing with a hammer would be a quicker way to see the insides.

06022008065.jpg

06022008066.jpg

06022008067.jpg

06022008068.jpg

ta-da

06022008069.jpg

Mondeo TDCI 130
Ive seen the inside of a saxo box like that, but i didnt use a hammer, it did it for me!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
:nods:

Robson...

Mika was on at work today. I must say; your rendition was much better

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy

Yep, was a bin, was so happy when i got rid.

jap ftw now!

lol...The RX7 is a bin! - But i suppose at least it runs!

Thats no the box off mine anyway!

That was box 2, it left for its new owner on box 3 lol

Dont diss the rx son, might not have the vee's shine or ripspeed dvd player, buts its a far better car than a 172 imo.

On the hunt for a single turbo 450bhp one, with shiney paint;)

Love Healeys, never liked E types can't understand why people rave about them I've always thought the Healey was a far prettier car from that era.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Love Healeys, never liked E types can't understand why people rave about them I've always thought the Healey was a far prettier car from that era.

Both Beautiful care. The E-type is more elegant imo.

Yeh your RX may be fast...but it's not the best example!...be honest now! lol

Just needs some fresh paint, mechanically perfect, dont remember ever stating it was an unblemished car....

Ali you also know what i'm like when it comes to car cleaning, it hasnt been washed since it was at helensburgh!

Looking around for a new jap beast at the moment, ill make sure its mega shiney this time!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Just needs some fresh paint, mechanically perfect, dont remember ever stating it was an unblemished car....

Ali you also know what i'm like when it comes to car cleaning, it hasnt been washed since it was at helensburgh!

Looking around for a new jap beast at the moment, ill make sure its mega shiney this time!

That was about 4months ago!!!!!!!! Deary me!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The pink bus was well maintained just a bit it wasnt overly reliable!

Only broke once with me and considering how hard it was driven daily it was spot on! And it was only a driveshaft clip then...Never had any problems after that until i day i sold it! ;) I blame Colin for attempting drifting in it!!!!